Depeche View Realtime Text Research.
- Search, Analyze and Edit thousands of text files
- typically source code of large software projects - on the fly.
- One Click Search, Copy, and Bookmarking of text.
- Call external programs like compilers, command line FTP, or your
favourite text editor through self defined hotkeys or extended
- Load, View and Search text from .zip, .tar.gz and .tar.bz2 archive files
instantly without prior extraction. Fly through Open Source sample codes
in realtime during your search for solutions.
Depeche View allows high speed research and edit on a Windows XP/Vista/7 system
(32 or 64 bits).
Many modern software projects, however, are spread across many platforms,
typically editing under Windows, then compiling under Linux.
This process is supported by the following tool.
The Swiss File Knife. Ultimate Command Line Power.
- One Hundred Command Line Tools in a Single Executable.
Forget about installing, installing, installing.
What ever you need for your daily work, it's in there.
- Find and extract text in binary files,
list dir tree sizes, filter and replace text,
run an instant ftp server,
http server for easy file transfer,
find duplicate files, join many text files into one,
create and verify md5 checksum lists,
run a command on all files, detab text,
create hexdumps from files,
trace contents of a tcp connection,
find dependencies between files,
print colored text to terminal,
locate commands in the path, print last lines of a file,
convert CR/LF, hex to binary, binary to source code,
split and join large files,
list the contents of all .zip .jar .tar.gz and .tar.bz2 files
and much more.