Depeche View Realtime Text Research.
- Fly over thousands of text files in realtime.
- One click search, copy, bookmark.
- Instant text editing by a built-in text editor.
- Call external programs like compilers, command line FTP, or your
favourite text editor through self defined hotkeys or extended
- Load, View and Search text from .zip, .tar.gz and .tar.bz2 archive files
instantly without prior extraction. Fly through Open Source sample codes
in realtime during your search for solutions.
Depeche View allows high speed research and edit on a Windows XP/Vista/7 system
(32 or 64 bits).
Many modern software projects, however, are spread across many platforms,
typically editing under Windows, then compiling under Linux.
This process is supported by the following tool.
The Swiss File Knife Mobile Booklet.
The whole syntax.
All commands in a 240 page PDF, for convenient reading
on your tablet,
smartphone, or for self printing.
Contains a 38 page tutorial,
8 pages of detailed xed examples
and an 178 page command reference.
The Swiss File Knife. Ultimate Command Line Power.
- One Hundred Command Line Tools in a Single Executable.
Forget about installing, installing, installing.
What ever you need for your daily work, it's in there.
- Find and extract text in binary files,
list dir tree sizes, filter and replace text,
run an instant ftp server,
http server for easy file transfer,
find duplicate files, join many text files into one,
create and verify md5 checksum lists,
run a command on all files, detab text,
create hexdumps from files,
trace contents of a tcp connection,
find dependencies between files,
print colored text to terminal,
locate commands in the path, print last lines of a file,
convert CR/LF, hex to binary, binary to source code,
split and join large files, and much more.
- SFK Base is Freeware and Open Source.
- SFK Extended Edition allows direct reading of .zip,
.tar.bz and .tar.bz2 file
contents and comes with a powerful replace command.